Free blog design by Louise Franks {Blog} Designs. Digiscrapping elements by Louise Franks{Digiscrapping} Designs.»

Sunday 20 January 2013

Giraffe Quilt and a matching pillowcase

As Salam evearyone...
Its already 2 a.m now and im ready to go to sleep after handsew binding a quilt ordered by my friend. its a bit tiring..yeah but i am satisfied with my work. poyo x?
but takpelah..so sleepy and serik sbb on the other night i had a bad headache n sgt tak larat nak bangun..huhuhu
Just want to show u the quilt ive made today for last 2 days..muahaha sgt lmbt nurul asyikin buat kerja..
I decide to make a simple pillow and a matching pillowcase as requested by her tomorrow lah. so after this quilt, i have one left quilt dat got to be done and i can open my quilt order afterwards (cant wait to borong the cotton although it wasnt for me..hehe)
Well..i am a cotton lover!! thinking of a charm pack from my fav online store fat quarter bundle maybe? ...of course!! Now i'm presenting to you a quilt n a matching pillow tadaaaaa!! (ini semua phoyoo!!) huhu